When we cater our goal is to bring you and your crew fun, delicious food that fits your theme, your style, and your budget. We are able to provide snacks for a small get-together as well as a meal for a large crowd. Here are some questions to keep in mind as we get started:
- When is your event?
- How many people do you plan to feed?
- Do you have a theme or a special reason for the event that you would like to see reflected in the food?
- Do you want a full meal or just some snacks for the crew?
- Do you need help with set up, clean up, serving, or delivery?
- Are there any special dietary needs, restrictions, or allergies?
- Is there a favorite food or dish you would really like to be able to include in your meal?
These questions help us create a menu that will be unique to your event and your needs. Here are some samples of what we have done for other crews and parties. We have included an approximate price for these events just to give you an idea.* When it comes time to plan your menu, we will work with you to create one that fits your needs as well as your budget. We have and can do so much more, so please don’t hesitate to share an idea with us. We are always excited to create something new and fun just for you!
Sample Catering Menus
Slider Buffet for 50 ($550)
This is the most common way people get their crew Chipwrecked: work parties, birthday parties, family get-togethers, bunco night with the ladies, anytime you need a fast way to feed 10 or more people. Our buffet platters are a simple and delicious way to feed crowd. Place your order at least 48 hours in advance and we will have trays of food ready for you to pick up and set out at your next party.
- 4 Slider Trays of your choice
- 3 Chip Platters
- 2 Salad Platters
- 2 Infused Waters
- Service for 50 (plates, napkins, utensil, cups)
- $75 deposit on equipment refunded on return
Passed Appetizers for 300 ($3000)
We have been thrilled to be cater a number of wine pick-up parties as well as design appetizers to pair with particular wines at special events. We have also helped at fundraisers and community events. Here’s an all appetizer party where we brought staff to pass appetizers throughout an evening event.
- Mary Rose – A lavender salted chip topped with fresh pear, pomegranate seeds, goat cheese, and honey.
- Santa Maria Tacos – Potato chip tacos filled with tri-tip, chipotle sauce, and fresh cilantro
- The Victoria – Cheesecake potato chips with fresh fruit
- Smoked Salmon – Salt and pepper chips topped with lemon crème and fresh dill
- The Caprese – Sea salt chips with queso fresco, tomatoes, basil and a touch of balsamic
Wedding Favors ($2.50-$4.00 bag)
Christmas Party for 300, Buffet ($4000)
Not sure what to do for your next company party? We have some ideas and always have the food! This menu was served as a buffet while guests skated at the Winter WonderSlo Ice Rink. Such a fun way to get the families of your company together!
- Chipwreck Bites: appetizers featuring our chips
- Pepperoni Pizza chips
- The Caprese
- Santa’s Sleigh: Peppermint hot chocolate chips
- Egg Nog chips topped with candied bacon
- Salad Platters:
- Winter Spinach Salad
- Port Margherita Sliders (vegetarian, cold)
- Jalapeno bacon sliders, (hot)
- Christmas Ham Sliders (hot)
- Port Modena Sliders, (cold)
- Other Appetizers
- Fruit Sleighs, fresh cut fruit cups
- Crudite and ranch, individual cups with veggies and dip
- Mac and cheese stuffed tomatoes
- Buffalo chicken bites
- Stuffed mushrooms
- Truffle hummus (with chips and veggies)
- Beverage Bar
- Hot Chocolate Bar (includes a topping bar)
- Hot Cider
- Cucumber Mint Water
- Fresh Brewed Iced Tea
Southern Buffet for 250 ($7500)
We were called to create a meal with a literary theme. With so much great literature coming from the south, it just felt right to create a southern meal. With silly names and delicious flavors, this meal was as much fun for us to create as it was for our guests to eat.
- Frankly, My Dear, I Don’t Give a Baked Ham – Baked Ham
- To Kill a Mockingbird Bites – Fried Chicken Bites
- Divine Secrets of the Cornbread Waffles – Cornbread Waffles
- Cold Sassy Maple Tree Syrup – Maple Syrup
- All the King’s Jams – Homemade Preserves
- Look Homeward, Angel Biscuits – Biscuits
- The Secret Life Of Honey Bee Butter – Honey Butter
- A Confederacy of Spuds – Mashed Potatoes
- The Sound and The Gravy – White Pepper Gravy
- The Collard Purple – Collard Greens
- Steel “Mac”nolias and Cheese – Mac and Cheese
- Midnight in the Garden of Green Salad – Green Salad
- Fresh watermelon
- Coca Cola Cake
- Hummingbird Cake
- Sweet Tea
- Infused Water
*Prices do not include tax or gratuity and are just rough estimates. We will work with you to create a menu for your event and your budget.